Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Winy...

Sadie's got a new bikini!



10 Weeks Old

Sadie had her 2 month visit with Dr. Glade this week.

She now weighs a whopping 9 1/2 pounds (Cody says it's all in her cheeks) and is 22 inches long. She's doing great, meeting her milestones, has a strong neck no thanks to her mother who is horrible at promoting tummy time and I was excited when he said that babies whose eyes are blue this early usually stay that color. Yay!

Cody had the Monday after the 4th off so we went for a little swim at Nanna's pool.

Mya, Sadie and Cody

4 comments:

lramey said...

that's the cutest swim suit i ever saw!!!!!!

Wilson Family said...

Adorable!!! He suite is so stinkin cute

Aunt Debi said...

WOW that is one small bikini!! She looks ADORABLE in that suit. she is so stinkin cute!!

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

She is so cute! I love the bikini, it looks adorable on her. I can't believe how she is growing, she still looks tiny to me.