holy smokes, that's intense! she has some serious fro potential! but she's also completely darling in her curls!!
Wow, that made my day! She definitely looks more like Annie though :)
Reminds me of my little sister- careful she may try and cut it off herself to tame it one of these days :)
L-O-V-E the curls! All I have to say is lots of detangler, luck, and patience!
That is too funny. Absolutely no similarity to Richard Simmons in the hair style but I think I have seen her make that excited face with her hands on her cheeks. I absolutely LOVE her curls. She is such a cutie!
Hahahhaha...That is so stinkin adorable. Callie and I were just watching Annie the other day. Too funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
holy smokes, that's intense! she has some serious fro potential! but she's also completely darling in her curls!!
Wow, that made my day! She definitely looks more like Annie though :)
Reminds me of my little sister- careful she may try and cut it off herself to tame it one of these days :)
L-O-V-E the curls! All I have to say is lots of detangler, luck, and patience!
That is too funny. Absolutely no similarity to Richard Simmons in the hair style but I think I have seen her make that excited face with her hands on her cheeks. I absolutely LOVE her curls. She is such a cutie!
Hahahhaha...That is so stinkin adorable. Callie and I were just watching Annie the other day. Too funny!
Post a Comment