My sweet little girl is 3 months old already! We love her so much! She always has a smile at just the right moment and lots more in between. She has mastered sleeping through the night and mommy is so grateful. She still isn't very big but we feel like she is packing on the pounds, her cheeks just seem to grow and sag a little more each week. Delicious!!
Big sister Mya has decided she loves her now too, she cheers "Yay! Sade-O" when she sees her and wants to love her, provide binki help when needed and when not needed. It's so fun to see them getting attached to each other.
3 comments:
She is just so sweet, and I LOVE Your family pics
Yay Sade-o! Love those pictures. The last one is such a sweet little smile. Beautiful little girl.
Oh my I LOVE that blue and white striped outfit! Super cute! And hooray for small babies! I love it!:)
Post a Comment