And everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of.
Sadie Ann Hansen
Born April 29th at 6:02 pm
6 pounds 11 ounces
19.5 inches long
At least she's nice about it.
Daddy is absolutely in love with his new little girl!
I'll admit it, I'm pretty in love with her too.
She is such a sweet little spirit, so content to snuggle and just hang out.
We couldn't believe how tiny she looked when we loaded her up in the carseat to come home. We've got it strapped down as far as it will go and it still was a little loose. You forget how tiny they are!

I'll admit it, I'm pretty in love with her too.
She is such a sweet little spirit, so content to snuggle and just hang out.
We love you little Sadie!
23 comments:
She is beautiful! It's funny how you expect them to look a certain way. I was the same way with Aliya.
I love her name. It is so cute and sounds good with Mya's name too. Maybe that sounds weird, but I think about those things. And I love the dark hair. Oh man, this is the first baby that has made me baby hungry again. I have to stop looking. :)
Yea! I've been waiting for new pictures! I love love love the picture of tiny little Sadie in the car seat. What a darling little girl. Such a beautiful face and tons of hair. Oh I can hardly wait to hold her and snug her! The picture with little Mya is sweet too. Just a tiny little head pat for sister. Mya's curls are precious. I love my nieces! Congrats you two. What a beautiful family you have!
Hello Sadie, We're glad you're here! Mya will be so lucky to have a sister to share her cute parents with.
Congrats!
hurray aubry we are done!!!! And what a great reward right?!? I love little sadie and all of her hair. Congrats:)
She is darling!!! She looks so tiny! It's true we forget how little the come! Congratulations!!!
Yea, sweet little thing! Darling name. Darling girlie. She's got a little Mya goin' on, lucky little thing! Congrats you guys! You did good!
She's SOOO cute! She weighed the exact same as Amelia! I hope you're feeling good. I would love to bring you dinner! Please let me know when I can do that for you! Congrats YET AGAIN! :)
a million congrats, aub!! she's such a little peanut and you look fantastic! I hope you can get some sleep and enjoy these magical times with your little ones!
Congrats!!! I love the name Sadie, if Bridger would have been a girl our kids would have had the same name. Have a nice break from work!!!
Oh my heck ya'all did a fine job! I love Mya's response. What a beautiful family!
What a doll! She is so little, oh I just love that picture. She is SO cute. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So very happy for you. =)
Congrats you guys! she is beautiful. One little girl is great but two just made it wonderful.
Wow, wow, wow. Congratulations, she is cute as a button, and you're right, so tiny! All our well wishes!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is a doll!!!
Congrats!!! She's so cute and so tiny!! We have that exact car seat and Hunter is spilling out of it.
What a cute little woman! Congrats and Sadie is such a cute name too! Trint says thats a good day for a birthday only because thats his birthday too!How exciting just beware that the next 6 months will fly by in about what fells like a week, its true because I swear Leyla was just that little.
I am soooo happy for you. I totally see Mya in her, but also has a look of her own. Love the name
So very beautiful! Congrats you guys. And you look lovely in your hospital picture!
So cute!
Congratulations! She is beautiful girl and so blessed to have all of you! We love you all!
We love her and can't wait to see her soon!! I've been showing her pictures to Charlie and Jane and they asked if they could hold her when they see her.
I've been thinking about you all day. Happy Birthday!! I hope you are feeling great and get to do something fun today.
She's beautiful...Good work momma!
So Cute! I love the name.
Post a Comment