Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

I had such a wonderful Mother's day. I can't believe that I'm a momma of two fantastic little girls. They make me so happy, and I feel so lucky that Heavenly Father has entrusted me with their care. I don't know what I did to deserve them as well as my own amazing mother and mother in law. I know that I'm so very blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing mothers. I look to all of you, family and friends, as examples and I'm so thankful for all of you!


I was thrilled with this mother's day photo shoot! These are the first pictures that we have of Mya and Sadie together, since Miss Mya has been a little anti-sister since Sadie was born.


3 comments:

Hilary said...

Your girls are adorable. And if you and your mom are any indication, they are going to be beautiful women someday too. I'm glad you had a happy Mother's Day!

Trish Griffee said...

your girls are just adorable. I bet your momma is in heaven!

Robyn said...

So dang cute! Aub, you look amazing!! What a bunch of Hotties!! Love ya!