Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thursday Picture - Week 2

2 Weeks Old


Sadie had her 2 week check up and she's doing great! Still has a little bit of jaundice, you can see it in her eyes, but nothing to worry about. She has gained back her birth weight plus a little extra. Sweet little lady is still a little backwards sleep wise but we have a little routine figured out which is nice, at least I know sort of what to expect at night.


Weight: 7 lbs 1 oz (13%)

Length: 19.75 in (26%)

Head circ.: 14 in (38%)

3 comments:

The Stanley's said...

I love this idea of thursday pictures! I might steal it from you :) I can't believe how big she has gotten already! And glad you've got a routine worked out. I think that comes from our genes.. we like having plans and routines !

kimmalee said...

Oh i have missed Thursday pictures. I'm excited to have a picture update when I leave town again. It has been SO nice to meet her and snug her a little this week.

Anonymous said...

What a doll!