Miss Sadie, you must be growing because all the sudden your pants are too short and your 3-6 month clothes seem to be getting just a little snug. It's bittersweet to think that you are getting to be such a big girl. I want you to stay my little rolley poley lady that squishes so easily into a snugly little ball. I adore how snugly you are and how much you are starting to show affection. You have started to reach for people when you want to go to them and I find you snuggling into my shoulder every so often and I love it. You don't want to be left out of the fun, you will crawl with all your might after your sister or I if we leave you in the living room, even if you are surrounded by toys, you feel like you need to be part of the action. We added fruit to your dinning menu this week and you love them. Mom's been holding out on ya, feeding you all those veggies.
I love you Sadie Lady!

2 comments:
Growing so fast you cute little button! Crawling all around and eating big baby food! I love that she's starting to show affection. That's just the best. And those things that Mya says are so stinking cute. I think my favorite is why she is mad at Mommy and Daddy. What darling girls you have.
I just keep coming back to look at her beautiful face and those delicious cheeks. I wanna grab her and kiss her so bad!!!
Post a Comment