Miss Sadie is such a happy little soul. We love her so much!
She is mastering her army crawl. She crawls for much longer distances, and often finds herself in funny places; under the high chair and today I found her completely underneath her bouncer. She has found her voice and wants to be heard. She can jabber with the best of them. I took her with me to a craft class I go to each month and she made sure that she was a part of the conversation. It was too cute.
3 comments:
Oh, she is so darling! Cute pictures. And you are such a cute mama! How are you doing w/o the man around? Write about how he is doing sometime.
I'm pretty sure she's gotten even more beautiful just in the past few weeks!
You get such darling shots of Sadie. Her sweet smile just lights up her whole face.
Post a Comment