~Me: You need to drink some juice.
Mya: I not need a drink some juice! It make me choke!
Had to turn my head so she wouldn't see me laughing at her.
Mya: I not need a drink some juice! It make me choke!
Had to turn my head so she wouldn't see me laughing at her.
~ You do it Mom, it's harder a I thought.
~Mom, you silly tonight.
~Focus, Speed
(She watches the movie Cars a lot)
~Mya: I a mad at Mommy and Daddy
Aunt Sue: Why?
Mya: I not have any poops.
Aunt Sue: Hm, OK
~Me: What did you do that made you have to sit in time-out?
Mya: I a whacked ya.
Bingo
~That is incredible! How you do that K?
~Mom, Yook at dis house, it's beautiful.
(Looking at grams and grandpa's Christmas lights)
1 comment:
So cute...It was funny Curran was sitting here with me looking at the computer and Mya's picture came up and Curran goes Mom Look Mya...It was so cute, I didn't think he remembered her name...They are so much smarter than we give them credit for
Post a Comment