Our Sadie doll all the sudden feels more grown up. She must be growing because she is demanding more food, I couldn't figure out why she was so mad still after she ate a small thing of baby food. She easily pounds down a big girl size portion and is content. Also, she is officially mobile. She is mastering the army crawl. Generally she is after something that her sister is playing with, which really bugs Mya, but she will squirm her way over without any problem. Sigh, gone are the days of knowing she would stay in pretty much the same place I left her. What can I do, she's adorable so that makes it OK I guess.

4 comments:
so cute.
and where in cuteopia did you find that head band? I need! if you made it, you're showing me how!
Wow, she's fast! I love the baby crawls. So adorable.
I CANNOT believe Mya stayed up until midnight, let alone 2:30!!! That is amazing and you are brave!
I can't believe little Sadie is crawling! She just seems so little still to be moving around on her own. So so sweet.
Post a Comment