Monday, August 16, 2010

Woodbadge

Cody left for Woodbadge today. I'm sad. I miss him and he's only been gone 12 hours.
He'll be gone for the entire week. I'm glad that he gets this opportunity to serve as a troop guide, but it still doesn't change the fact that I'm going to miss him. My bed feels empty. I love my cute hubby, he's pretty fantastic in case any of you didn't know that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, but what a good guys to serve like that. I haven't been on staff, but I've attended (GO EAGLES!!!) and what they teach is life changing. Way to support your cute hubby.

kimmalee said...

I know exactly how you feel. I know it's a good opportunity for him, but it's so hard to be without him all week long. Wish I was there to take you and your girls out to lunch or the zoo or have a sleep over!