Monday, August 9, 2010

Miss Myalyse

There have been lots of posts lately about Sadie, she has a whole day of the week dedicated to her milestones and cuteness. So I thought I had better write down some of the things I want to remember about what's going on right now with Miss Mya. I absolutely love this little girl! She tests me daily, helps me cultivate patience, makes me laugh, has made me cry and I wouldn't have her any other way. Mya I love you so much!



New Phrases compliments of the Terrible/Terrific 2's:



  • 'Yeave me a-yone' - I don't really appreciate this new phrase and I'm not sure where it came from.


  • 'Yook! Mommy/daddy/ insert any other loved one, Yook!'


  • 'What happened?'


  • 'Two cute girls.' - said while lying next to Sadie


  • 'Change a mind.' - I don't know if she completely understands this phrase yet but it is hilarious to listen to her use it. Whether she wants you to reconsider getting out of the tub, putting on shoes or nap time it will take on varied degrees of intensity.


  • 'Hi, cute Mommy!'


  • 'Where, Daddy/Mommy/Max go?'


  • 'Last jink.' - Bedtime negotiations


  • 'Tickle me!' , 'Snuggle me!' - LOVE it!

Favorite Color: Pink, no question.



Favorite Foods:



  • 'Roni' - Macaroni and Cheese


  • Nuggets


  • Corn on the Cob


  • Chocolate Milk - she gets carnation instant breakfast to up her calories.


  • Yogurt


  • Fish, edemame, soup, noodles, cooked carrots, pancakes, oatmeal, hummus. She is pretty good to try just about anything; it may not get swallowed but she will try it, on a good day.

Bedtime Buddies: 'Max and Blanket' - Max is her stuffed puppy, named after the dog on the Little Mermaid and 'blanket' is a pink flannel blanket that I made for her. These two buddies are a must for her bedtime routine; she has to snuggle Max and have either a 'big wrap' or a 'teeny wrap' with her pink blanket. Don't ask me what the difference is between a big and a teeny wrap because I have no clue. I just adjust the blanket slightly until she is content with the 'wrap' provided.



Skills:



  • Counts to 20


  • Counts to 10 in french


  • Pretty dang good with shapes and colors


  • Working on learning the ABC song


  • Practicing dressing and undressing


  • Starting to sing along with songs in the car and nursery rhyme songs

Favorite things to do:



  • Play in the sand pile at Gram's house


  • Play in the Play houses at Gram's and Nanna's houses


  • Read Books


  • Swing


  • Jump on the trampoline


  • Blow bubbles


  • Follow around and play with her Aunts and Uncles.

Favorite TV Shows:



  • Mickey Mouse Clubhouse


  • Handy Manny

Favorite Movies:



  • The Little Mermaid


  • The Frog Princess - When she wants to watch this you hear, "Uh, watch-a Tina?"


  • Finding Nemo - aka 'Meeno'


  • Cars

8 comments:

kimmalee said...

I love "hi cute mommy!" and "change a mind". What a doll. And I would love to hear her ask me to snuggle her. Maybe if I find a really good bribe. That was a really sweet post. Such a darling little niece I have.

The Stanley's said...

I love the picture! and how you know what all these phrases mean coming from her mouth amazes me lol.

Jenni McVey said...

So cute! It's crazy how quickly they grow up. She is a sweet girl with a mind of her own! I love it!

Ash Att said...

she is so adorable!

Robyn said...

Oh I sure love that little gal!!

Glenn Makechnie said...

Cutest. Girl. Ever. Also, I wish I needed to "dink a choket meowk" to up may calories. Sadly, I do not need any help in this.

Amberly said...

this was a darling post and helped me feel like I know little mya a little bit. what a funny, sweet little girlie you have!

The Keetch Klan said...

What a great way to remember all the fun little things they say and do each day. She's so darling!