I bet you can't guess what was the major discovery was at our house over the past week. Sadie's little fists have been in her mouth constantly the past few days, so much so I couldn't get a picture without them. I tried , they are just too fascinating to be ignored. She continues to be her sweet content self. We got close to a giggle, I'm not saying it's official yet, it was more of a fluke but it was adorable all the same. It sounded like a bunch of gravely, machine gun - like 'huh's over and over when daddy was kissing her double chin. She seems to be getting bigger all the sudden, which makes me sort of sad. With Mya I was almost in a hurry to see what stage would come next, and don't get me wrong I love seeing Sadie grow and mature, but there is a part of me that is so content with her being my snugly little baby.
3 comments:
oh wow aubry. your girls are beautiful. love the dress, love the bow, love her (from her blessing day). Hope all is well. Have you gone back to work? I have a present for little sadie but not sure when you work so one day soon I will drop it by. Keep updating so I can see. Sorry so long.
Sadie is such a cute little lady, as is Miss Mya. I am constantly amazed...it seemed like it took Addie forever to grow up and do the next thing. Brynlee is growing up in fast forward and I can't seem to find the pause button. Enjoy those little snuggles because it goes too fast!
You my dear, are the worlds best little mommy! Love ya!
Post a Comment