Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday Picture - Week 17

17 Weeks Old!


My little Sadie is almost 4 months old. I have reached the point where it doesn't seem like we have ever been without her. She is so much fun. She has this little gravely voice, it is so funny. I'm going to try and record it because I don't know how to describe it, but it doesn't seem to match her little body. She's my little growly bear. She is liking her toys more and more and seems so aware. Last night Cody had a churro and boy was she watching him move it back and forth and up to his mouth. She knows the good stuff already.



Mya wanted her picture taken too. Don't mind the mouth full of chicken that she's still chewing from her lunch. Chewing is an all day affair for this girl. But, I thought the picture was cute of them together.

3 comments:

kimmalee said...

Yep, darling as usual. I love her little chubba cheeks. Its funny that she's so teensy petite and then she has those squishy kissable cheeks. Love it.

Katie said...

Cute girls!! It's weird seeing Maya as a big sister! Amelia is a little growler too! It's hysterical! We should get our girls together!!!

Katie said...

MYA. I can spell her name. Really I can. :)