Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mya-isms

~ After picking up Mya from nursery on Sunday I was carrying her out to the car and I said 'Oh, Miss Mya', she didn't miss a beat and responded 'Oh, Miss Mommy'.


~Yesterday Cody was going to sight in his Black Powder Rifle and when he came into the living room carrying it Mya looked up at him and said, 'Cute gun Daddy.'


~ Last night while Cody was out sighting in the rifle mentioned above with his Dad, the girls and I went to visit Nanna. I was holding Sadie who was being a little fussy and Mya came over with a book she wanted to read. I told her in a minute. She wasn't thrilled and started saying something over and over well I finally figured it out and the rough translation was 'Give Nanna Sadie!'


4 comments:

Amberly said...

the cute gun comment is so hilarious! what a little lady she is!!

kimmalee said...

Oh my little lady. I miss that sassy pants. Give Nanna Sadie was my favorite. She is such a smart little kid.

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love this age. Keep recording. You forget too fast (or at least I do). We have a book we've had for years we call the "Book of Funnies." Its one of the kids favorite Sunday activities to pull it out and read funny things they said or did over, and over and over...

Katelyn & Wade said...

hysterical! i know her and t would be hysterical together if they'd just get past their shyness! we'll have to try again soon. so funny.