We ventured out to the parade, sitting in our usual spot in front of the drug store.

I even got on and held her and it was still no fun at all!
Mya and Hadlee chillin' in the hammock.
We had a great BBQ with the Goodman's after the parade and Carnie.
Dad's ribs were tasty as usual and there was so much delishious food.
We were even brave and ventured to the Rodeo saturday night after the downpour of rain. It was a little chilly, hence Mya's parka, but the mutton busting and wild cow milking were worth every minute! I have one word... MUD!
This is the closest that Mya would get to Uncle Mark (the man on the poster) while he is wearing his cowboy hat. There's something that she doesn't like about those hats.
4 comments:
Man she is cute in that little strawberry dress! Love the picture of her with Grandpa Keetch. Such a cute little face. Glad you guys had a great time. What a fun tradition.
Cutest strawberry dress! Looks like you guys had a good time! Maybe next year we can go all together! So funny with the cowboy hat!
I love the scary merry go round picture. Isn't it funny the things that scare kids?
Im totally blog stalking you and just had to say I can not believe that your Mya is 1. I swear I just did her newborn pics where has the time gone? She is so so cute!
Post a Comment