5 years ago we started our adventure, and what a great time it has been. I can't imagine going through this life with anyone but you.
Cody, you make me laugh, you understand my weaknesses and you love me anyway. You have a way of making me spill my guts despite my resistance. You listen to my rants and raves and I'm so thankful that I have a safe place in you.



7 comments:
happy anniversary!!!! five years already?! wow time flies when your havin fun!
Happy Anniversary Hansen's! So fun that it's been 5 years. Amazing how things change in just 5 years huh? Our anniversary is on the 10th of July. 5 years for us too! Yay! We should go to dinner to celebrate some time :)
Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful family you've both created together! The fun, love and memories just get better! We're so proud of you! Have a fun day--Love Mom
First of all, Mya is one! What!? What a fun little party and the cutest cake! Did you make that? What a fun milestone.
Ok and two...happy anniversary! That's a good milestone too!
Happy Anniversary you guys! So glad Cody tricked you somehow because you are great together, I'm glad to have another sister, AND my niece couldn't be cuter! Well done on the first five years you two! Love you both.
Happy Anniversary! I love times like these. I am so happy that life is going great for you. You two are such a cute couple. It's always funny to me to watch time go by so fast. 5 years is awesome!!
Oh you two are so cute! I can't believe it's been 5 years, time flys! Congrats! And tell Miss Mya I hope she had a super day! she looks so cute in all those Birthday pic's!
Post a Comment