We had a fabulous pool party for Mya's birthday.
It was so fun to have bunches of family come and hang out on the ONE sunny day that week.
Mya went down the slide with Cody and then Cody, McKay and Charlie did slide tricks for us.
Your smile stretched ear to ear,
A single candle celebrates
The joys of your first year.
We sing Happy Birthday
You play midst wrap and bows
We marvel how you touched our lives
Just one year ago.
I remember the first time I held you,
Kissed your head, whispered your name.
You've changed our lives forever,
Our hearts will never be the same.
As a child you'll love this day
For all the sweets and presents too.
As parents we'll love your day,
For the gift we got was you!
Each year we'll add another candle,
So proud to see you grow,
But always with the memory
Of your first day long ago.
Happy Birthday!
P.S. - Thanks to cousin Heather for the Poem, I wish I could take credit for it.
5 comments:
Oh what an adorable little princess! Happy Birthday Mya! I cannot believe it's been a whole year already. Wow that went fast. Looks like the party was a blast. Wish I was there! Great pictures of the little lady sampling the cake frosting. I guess I didn't really expect her to get too messy either. Silly girl!
Happy Birthday Mya! My how the time flies! Such cute pics, it looks like you had a great day. She is such a ham!
Her cake was adorable...did you make it or buy it?
I can't believe she is a year old. I love her cheesier. She is so adorable.
Oh my goodness!!!! Happy Birthday Miss Mya! Wow! And she keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!
Post a Comment