50 Weeks

I can't believe that next week my little girl is going to be one! It's amazing how quickly the time has flown by. Just lately it seems she has grown up so much, she interacts so much more, and has a little mind of her own. She is cruisin' along anything that she can stand next to and hold on. Today I found her halfway down one of our walls where she decided she was stuck and needed some help.

She is starting to show more affection as well. She freely gives luvs to any of her stuffed animals. Cody and I wish she was a liberal with her mom and daddy snuggle time.
4 comments:
SO Beautiful and so big!! I Just love her grin, and you can see her little personality in the pics. SOOO fun! We should have some play dates, or just get out together!
Oh Aub, I miss my little niece already. She is such a sweetie and she is a completely different person even from just a couple of months ago. What a little darling.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe she is going to be 1! She is such a cutie.
She's getting so big. I really can't believe our girls turn one next week. Time flies!
Post a Comment