Thursday, June 18, 2009
It blows my mind to think about how quickly this year has flow by. Last year at this time, I had been to the Strawberry Days Rodeo (in Pre-Labor), had my rodeo burger and some berries and cream. I had walked Cody around our Condo complex for about a hour at 3am, then finally decided to go to the hospital. Had a fabulous epidural that helped me sleep through the 14 hours that it took Mya to decide to come. Then, our sweet little Mya was here! I can't express how much I love this little girl! I love being her mom, I love seeing her progress and grow. Mya, you are such a blessing in our life and we are so happy you came to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
happy birthday little mya!
Amazing. Congratulations to you and your sweet family! (It only gets worse from here on out..lol. My little demon is in timeout yelling POOPY and POTTY in the hopes I'll spring him. Where does that sweet baby go?)
Happy Birthday to Mya. You are such a good mom to have so many pictures of her. She'll love looking back!
Post a Comment