Having a 'Hitch' Moment.
Cody is the luckiest guy ever to wake up to this face huh?
I'm guessing that I'm allergic to some of my eye make-up.
I have been pumping the benadryl all night but alas this is still how I look.
I have been pumping the benadryl all night but alas this is still how I look.
Hopefully I can get a doctor's appointment. Good times!
Loves to you all, - Quasimodo or Aubry same diff.
10 comments:
Oh poor Aub. That is not your face. Is it painful or just uncomfortable? Let us know what you find out! Sorry babe!
Oh my goodness!! Aubry my love! No worries, you aren't the only one. I've had a reaction like that too. I love that part of that movie though. Hilarious. You look absolutely nothing like Quasimodo. :)
Oh my goodness, that is not good! I am so sorry. Hopefully they'll get you fixed back up soon, it looks painful.
Oh Aubs that sucks! Thats how I feel! Poor girl, hang in there!
You sure didn't look like that last night. Did you use something new this morning? That is a really fast reaction! Let me know if I can help. Debi
Lookin' good lady! It's hard to be the pretty one isn't it? (I can totally relate, I hate it when I wake up with a hump on my back)
Sad. I hope you get feeling better soon!
oh you poor thing!! i am so sorry i totally know how you feel!! me,sami, and my mom are all allergic to pink eye shadow- all of our eyes will do that if we dont wear some sort of base under it!! i hope the swelling goes down soon! luv ya!!
Aub! That does not look fun! It's making my eyes water just looking at it! Hope it goes away soon.
Post a Comment