Yesterday I caught Mya reading out loud to herself. It was so cute, she had assumed a comfortable position, and was just jabbering away.
Of course she lived, she just woke up a very sweaty little baby.
And now, the moment we've all been waiting for...
She's very private about her newest talent. I have been trying to get a picture for a few days but every time I come near her with the camera she just flops down and smiles at me. So, this was definitely an paparazzi shot, I was lying on the couch so she couldn't tell I was watching.
9 comments:
Yeah for Mya!!! And what's with babies and blankets right in their faces? It's enough to give their mommies heart attacks every time!
I knew she had it in her all along! She's just stubborn enough she thought she'd do it when she decided to, not when we all wanted her to. I think I remember someone else reading to herself...but you liked to hold your books up with your feet! Love you, Mom
go mya go!! What a cutie! Truly a redhead. I can't get over how much I see cody when I look at her!
What a cutie. Crawling is definitely a big milestone! That blanket on her head must have freaked you out at first. And I love her cute painted little toenails!
So awesome that she is crawling now!! What a cutie!!
Now your world changes, a mobile baby!! So much fun, they grow to stinkin fast, don't they!
Yay for Mya! Welcome to the world of mobility...it won't be long and she'll be washing her hands in the toilet or something. HA HA HA
She is so cute!
Horray for Myaface! I'm so proud. Her little face in that first crawling picture is just precious. she looks like she's just mad that you even dare to watch. Sounds like she can sure be stubborn when she wants to. She gets it from Cody for sure.
Oh my word she is so tiny!! yay for crawling. I have a love/hate relationship with my children growing up:)
Post a Comment