Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What a difference a day makes...

... especially when that day is filled with lots of benadryl, and some strong drugs from the urgent care doc. Apparently I am allergic to something, could be my make-up or it could be the pollen floating in the air that landed on my eyelids. (the 2nd is the doc's theory) But, the doctor was a kindred spirit in the sensitive skin area so he hooked me up.
What a champ.

12 comments:

Marcie said...

Oh Aub you look so much better! I thought of you often yesterday and am so glad you are feeling better. Yay for meds!!!

The Postings of Pence said...

oh honey! if it was that makeup we are sending it back for an exchange girl! call me

Erin Evelyn said...

YAY!! Your eyes look so much better! Glad you are doing better!

Anonymous said...

Wow looks tons better!! I know what its like to have sensitive skin and unfortunately Rhett inherited that from me also. He is allergic to every kind of soap and lotions!! Glad its getting better!

Robyn said...

Oh im so glad you are doing better! What would we do with out some good drugs in our life!

kimmalee said...

Yep, MUCH better. Sad that the doctor thinks it could just be pollen in the air. What can you do to prevent that from happening again? Glad you're feeling better!

Trish Griffee said...

So much better:) I can't believe your eye got that big. Crazy.

lramey said...

OH MY! that was wicked! i'm glad it's doing better. i have many cases of the crazy eyes because of these wretched allergies...i hate it

Sue said...

Thank goodness for benadryl. Glad it's all better.

Wilson Family said...

Holy Cow Aub, I am so sorry, I am glad that you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff. Glad you're doing better. And oh Mya, she can't get any cuter!!!

Croslands said...

Oh good times. I liked looking at your pics! Totally Wil Smith. I'm glad that you're feeling better.