Saturday, May 2, 2009

Suprise Mamma!

While Mom was at work the other night, nanna Debi and I decided that we would suprise her and paint my toenails. Mom has always wanted to try it but has never been brave enough. I had so much fun with nanna, she let me touch the paint and wiggle my toes the whole time. (She has some special water that takes away all the mess.) I think they turned out pretty fabulous and my mom loves them too.

11 comments:

kimmalee said...

Oh dear those tiny little toes are so adorable! Brave of mom to paint such little toes. I don't know if I'd be brave enough to attempt it yet either. I love my little princess Mya. What a little lady.

Ash Att said...

how cute!! she is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

That is so stinkin cute!! I hope I have a girl sometime.

Wilson Family said...

I love it, Aub you are so cute and creative. Mya is getting so big and sooo cute... love all your pics and I love the carseat covers that you made

Anonymous said...

My sisters used to "steal" my babies and do that...so stinkin' cute!

Trish Griffee said...

I love little painted toes. My monkey has hardly any toes nails at all so I envy other baby toes:)

Lindsay said...

SO cute!

Morgan Family said...

That is so cute! Girls are so much fun.

Croslands said...

yes! That makes me totally want to paint my girls toenails. I just know that Charlie will want it too. So cute!

JoAnn said...

i was going to ask how in the world did you get her to keep her feet still, now i know the secret, magic water, duh!

FishinFamily said...

So stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big she's getting...crazy!!