- She is a crawler, and loves to open things, pull stuff out and can find any cord that is close by.
- She has started pulling up and likes to stand next to the couch.
- She likes to walk with you helping her.
- Her favorite word is "BAH", usually this is said with a lot of emphasis
- New foods she likes; pickles, salmon and teddy grahams
- She waves to everyone, and sometimes just randomly.
- She is starting to use more signs, I got a please today.
- She also blew a kiss after mom and I blew like 50 to her.
8 comments:
OH how cute! She is really growing up fast!
Aub those pictures are so super cute. I'm so excited to snug my little Mya whether she likes it or not! You look great babe!
Hey girlie!! Dan and I are sooooo jealous of that beautiful cabin! Looks like you had a great time. We need to go up the canyon one night for s'mores. Plus, we need cute pics with Mya cuz Makayla has that same outfit.
Mya is so cute! I love her outfit. We need to get her and Halle together they are at just the same stages. Hope everything is going good!
SO cute. Love all those flowers! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow!
She's getting so big. Too cute!
She looks especially bigger! I don't know but those pictures look more like a cute little toddler than a baby.
You guys have one cute baby goin' on!
Post a Comment