Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rice Cereal = Happiness

Can I tell you all how THRILLED I am that my computer is back! There are still a few bugs to work out (re-installing stuff, ect) but at least I can blog, and we all know that is the important thing.

Yesterday, Cody and I decided that we probably ought to start giving Mya some real food. She is 6+ months old, it's probably time. So we purchased some rice cereal and I'm not sure but I think she liked it. What do you think?
She was so excited by this new food, her little arms would just quiver with excitement.

Delish!


6 comments:

Hilary said...

That is so cute! She really seems like she enjoyed that.

Wilson Family said...

So Stinkin cute! I hope you had a great Christmas

The Adcocks said...

lol, no matter how many times I see a flower shooting out of her head, I still laugh. She is such an expressive kid. I am impressed that she held out this long on just milk. Amazing mom = amazing kid.

Jenni McVey said...

What a doll! She is definitely into food! Yeah! Looks like you all enjoyed the meal!

Raquel said...

its funny how the littlest things can make them so happy.

kimmalee said...

I'm so glad I got to witness a little bit of her squash excitement with her daddy. And I'm also glad that you blog these cute little milestones so Auntie Kim gets to see!