"I want the Season to last all year round!"
This Christmas was so much fun! I always get so excited about this time of year and this year was very special because we got to share it with Mya. Even though she didn't really 'get' any of it, she was still so much fun because it was her first.
We are so blessed to have both of our families so close and we love being able to spend these special days with them. I love the traditions that surround this season. I am thankful for our families and their endless generosity. Thank you all so very much for a wonderful Christmas.

Christmas morning we
trekked through the dumping snow to my parents house for the traditional Christmas morning breakfast. Which is mouthwatering I assure you!

Aunt
Jolynne and Uncle Mark here for the feasting.

Guess who happened to drop by especially for
Mya's first Christmas morning...
The Jolly Old Man himself!
She seemed quite content with him after a little bit, no smiles but also no screams.

Then we all had to have a quick visit just to thank him for his generosity.



~Gift Exchange~

McKay's new snowboarding beanie... now if he'll just start taking advantage of the snow!

Every Grandpa needs a wagon!

And every fabulous cook/
gramma needs a sassy apron!
Mya was thrilled with the bear rug/blanket that grams gave her.
She was also spoiled rotten with new bows, a church outfit, toys and some more outfits!
Thank You Grams and
Gramps!


Trying out Uncle McKay's new snowboard game for the
Wii.
I think she did better than I did. Sad, but true.
~Holiday at the Hansen House~
We also got to spend some time with the Hansen fam in the afternoon. We had sourdough pancakes for lunch, I love these traditions... I get to have delightful breakfast dishes for 2 meals! Yummo!

We wrapped
every one's presents
individually and then put them in this giant box and left it on their doorstep while they were at the airport picking up Kim and Glenn. McKenzie was very excited... the bigger the better right?

Well to her enjoyment and annoyance Cody and I collected as many boxes that we could to wrap her present up in. So the giant present on the porch just kept getting smaller and smaller until she ended up with her
DS game.

Mya with Grandpa and Grandma.
Mya's first cousin gift exchange... well kind of.
Kim's cute little man is
coming in February and I am so excited to see him and to find out his secret name. I am guessing that one of his names is Liam. Just a hunch but we'll see.



'
Tap Out' Cody and I decided that all the boys needed these shorts for our Christmas trip to Hawaii.
They were a hit, and I will admit they all looked great in them.
4 comments:
Oh aren't our fams just the best. I can't imagine the holidays without them and the fabulous traditions. Having Mya completely changes EVERYTHING! Especially holidays as we hand this love and activities to them. What and incredible cutee patutee
So many fun pictures! I'm glad we have you to fully document our goings-on. What a fun first Christmas for little Mya face. I'm procrastinating taking the tree down too. Maybe we'll get to it tomorrow... Kind of nice to still have everything up when we get back from a long trip huh?
Liam eh? I like it. I may use it sometime.
Well that looks like a lovely holiday! How delicious is Mya in her little swimsuit on the beach? The two littles must meet, I agree!
Post a Comment