Aloha!

Cody,
Mya and I were lucky enough to travel to Kauai the day after Christmas with Cody's family. We had a wonderful time and I went crazy, as usual, taking pictures. So get comfy, this is going to be a long one.
Mya's first airplane ride. I must say that she did much better than I imagined. She got a little fussy about an hour before we landed but it was just because she was tired. So everyone around us just had to listen to her scream it out so she could fall asleep. We took the red-eye on the way home so she did much better on that flight. We just wrapped her up and laid her across our laps and she slept almost the entire way. How lucky am I?!?

Oh, the warmth!
Mya, Auntie Kim and I found these fun little shops in
Koloa and had ourselves an enjoyable shopping day while the boys were deep sea fishing. (PS ~ Cody isn't a huge fan. Apparently he got a little green)
(Aunt Kimber & Cousin Charlie )Sunday, we went to a local sacrament meeting. It was so small, but the people were so friendly. They even set up a make-shift mother's room for me when
Mya got fussy. The cute brother said it was there for me in case I needed to do 'motherly things'. So cute! It was so neat to be there with them and to know that the church is true and runs the same everywhere you go.

That afternoon we took a drive up
Wiamea Canyon. It was so beautiful and lush! And I couldn't believe the red dirt! It was
moab-like!
Gorgeous views!

Grandpa, Aunt
Kenzie (who looks thrilled to be there huh), Cody and
Mya
The
sibs: Kim & Glenn, Cody,
Mya and I,
Mckenzie, and Adam

Could there be a better caption for this than simply...
"ADAM"
Bonfire on the Beach


This was a blast!
S'mores, what a delight!
Mya and I both enjoying a little treat. I vote mine was much tastier but don't let her know that.
~Lazy Days at the Beach!~
The application of sunscreen upon our white
Utah bodies.
Mya was kept constantly slathered with 50
spf from head to toe.

Auntie Kim (and baby boy),
Mya, Maggie and Great-Aunt
Kimber

The princess' under their
umbrella being protected from sun, wind and the sand.
(Great-Uncle Mike, Cody, Uncle Adam, Grandpa, and Uncle Glenn)
For Christmas Cody decided that all the boys needed 'Tap Out' board shorts.
For those of you who don't have the privilege of knowing what 'Tap Out' is, it is one of the main sponsors of the
MMA/cage fighting you see on TV. Silly Boys.
Mya and I showing off our hot sunglasses!
Mya's are compliments of Auntie Kim, aren't they great!



Not a fan of the surf!
I guess since it wasn't bath water temp or warmer she didn't want anything to do with it.

Also not a fan of the turf.
She and Maggie were not excited about this photo-op.


What's Charlie running from?
Oh yeah, it might be the
gianormous waves!

These things were a little intimidating, at least to me the unskilled swimmer that I am. I only went out once on this day, due to the undertow. But the others, who happen to be great swimmers, had a grand time.




Me and Kimmy
Isn't she the most adorable
preggo!
Mya and McKenzie
Kimber, Maggie and Jane

Me with
Mya and Maggie-Mo
These two are exactly one month apart.
A small size difference though.

This is what happens when you face plant and get high-centered on your life jacket.

Charlie and Jane modeling this awesome sand fort we happened upon.
~Family Picture Time~We had to have some options for next years Christmas Cards.
Glenn, Kim, McKenzie, Debi, Dave, Adam, Me, Mya, & Cody
Our Cute
Crosland Family
Kimber, Maggie, Jane, Charlie, and Mike


Thanks to everyone for the laughter, the entire season of Lost,
oreos,
geckos, fruit snacks, flaming dinner, chasing chickens, helping with
Mya and for an absolutely fantastic time! We love you!
10 comments:
Um, I think we should join you guys next time...;-)
sounds so super fun!! I love when we're all together and we get to pass the babies (and the work) around! looks like you guys had a blast.
OH my heavens! how fun!!
Well that was just plain fun. I had forgotten about some of those moments and you had me laughing a bit. Ahhh good times!
Im so jealous! Looks like a total, blast! Love the pictures of miss mya on the beach! The little sassy pants! Im so glad you had a good time!
Okay totally Jealous. It looks like you had a blast, and might I add your guys have such a cute little family.
Can I be part of your family next time?
that first picture of Mya with her lei is the cutest ever!!!
and pretty sure there's no better picture ever than sitting on the beach, in hawaii, eating smore's at a camp fire. that made me ooze jealousy.
so fun for you guys!!!!!
and i love the pic of mya and maggie whining on the beach, in hawaii, when they're both not one---life is rough little ones.
I had no idea that you went to Hawaii! Lucky girl. I can see the hula in Mya. Looks like a good time:)
I love our Christmas vacations. So much fun with the kids this year! Good times all around. I love my little niecey with her flower lei. Such a cute little kissable face. I miss her already.
Post a Comment