Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Picture

30 Weeks


These are the two positions that you will find Mya in these days.

She has discovered a mode of transportation... rolling over and over and over.

She generally keeps going until she meets some sort of obstacle she can't make it over or through. Such as, a wall, a couch, a cabinet, or a rolled up blanket.

I am amazed at how she is mastering this as well as other fine motor movements.

It truly is a miracle that these little ones come into this world and that they work the way they should and that they figure everything out.

3 comments:

The Adcocks said...

It is time to start considering child proofing your home. Kids are such amazing little creatures aren't they? (Especially when they are your own, right?)

The Hunt's said...

Tess hasn't mastered that skill yet...I imagine you've gotten a lot busier! Once they start moving! I agree, it is pretty fun to watch them learn, discover and figure things out.

Kim said...

Wow Aubry! she is sooo cute. She is getting big, Love the out fit.