Thursday, January 29, 2009

Each Day a New Discovery

Discoveries that I have made lately...


-Playing while sitting upright is really fun

-This new toy at grams house is Awesome!

My favorite thing about it is the sunshine, which does nothing, and the frog that spins.


(31 Weeks)

- Teethers feel really good, mom has been trying to convince me of this but I just never believed her.

-You have all been holding out on me... this food stuff is awesome!
Here is my evaluation thus far:
*Delightful foods:
-Squash
-Carrots
-Sweet Potatoes
-Bananas
*Tolerable foods:
-Applesauce
-Peaches
-Prunes
*Puke-a-lishous foods:
-PEAS

(32 Weeks)
Oh, yeah, I like these orange things too, they're juicy.

3 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

Oh man, I was thinking of getting her a walker to play in but Suzanne beat me to it. That looks so fun for Mya. Major stimulation all over the place. And I happen to think she has a beautiful forehead!

JoAnn said...

I was trying so hard to figure out what that orange thing was in her mouth, I am sure glad you clarified that for us. She is a doll and I love all the bows she always has on.

kimmalee said...

Oh my little Niecey. She's learning so much all the time! What a smart little girl.