Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Here's wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!
I hope you all have a wonderful day surrounded by your family and friends.
And can you believe it... a white Christmas! That is the best! I am content to have it cold if there is snow involved.
I hope that the spirit of our Savior fills your homes and that His love surrounds you at this special time of year. I hope you know how very special you are to me and that you have touched my life for good. Love ya!
PS~ There will be lots of pictures as soon as my home computer gets back from the 'doctor'.
The poor thing just couldn't handle everything and had to be hospitalized for exhaustion!
Hope it's back on it's feet soon because I'm going nuts. :)

1 comment:

Croslands said...

Merry Christmas you cute thing! Your just so sweet and I can't wait to see you.