Oh, what an interesting morning it has been. My sweet Mya, who usually is a fantastic nap taker; you lay her down when it's time and then poof she's gone, decided today she wanted to shake things up a bit. Our initial nap attempt went like this, sleep for 20, then cry, sleep for 10, then cry and so on. Now normally this wouldn't be so bad, but I worked last night and my eyes are screaming to close. My morning nap followed about the same pattern as Mya's, minus the crying. So I finally gave up... we both got up, ate since it was time, and got ready for the day.
So here we are, second nap attempt... Oh, Sweet Victory!
And on that happy note, I'm out! My bed and I have a nap date!
5 comments:
Oh a morning like that, I probably would have given up sooner and called one of the Grandmas. I hope you were able to take a long, long nap.
i hope you both had long slumbers full of lovely dreams... good work, patient mama!
You are superwoman. Nothing like a screaming child and a 12 hour grave to grate you nerves. Good for you for keeping at it.
Oh the craving of a good nap. Sometimes I wonder if I'll get one of those amazing 3 hour Sunday naps again in my life. 20 years, maybe I'll get one in 20 years.
Look how cute her bedding is by the way!
I think she just must have been missing her Grandma. Grandmas are just made for times like that. Call me and I'll be right over to get her! Debi
Post a Comment