WARNING: Massive Post Ahead
Hang On!
We didn't know it but Adam has a soft spot for Vegas; every time we walked outside he would welcome us with the loving phrase: "Welcome, to Hell's Out House!"

-Ice water
-Splash of orange juice
-Tabasco
-Squirt of Ketchup
-Dash of Soy Sauce
-Pineapple wedge
- Maple syrup
-Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together, garnish with strawberry, hold your nose and go!
Who needs vodka!?!
Mallory gagged at just the smell of this stuff.
She and Adam called us over to watch, as she moved her hands up and down the tank wall the fish would swim right along with her hands. We were all so amazed until she stopped and the fish just kept swimming up and down the exact same way.
We spent the afternoon making our way down the Strip, hitting up M&M world, the forum shops, and everything in between.
Mya was enthralled with everything, she could not hold her head still. She was flipping it back and forth trying to take everything in. Talk about sensory overload. When she got tired we had to cover her stroller totally with a blanket so that she could relax.
Mya was enthralled with everything, she could not hold her head still. She was flipping it back and forth trying to take everything in. Talk about sensory overload. When she got tired we had to cover her stroller totally with a blanket so that she could relax.
We went to FAO Schwartz in the Forum Shops and had a blast, and killed a good hour playing with the toys!
Cody was thrilled to discover this pink Golf cart, now all Mya needs is a little set of pink clubs and she will be ready to hit the links with her Dad.
This awesome dragon can give your children nightmares for an amazing sale price of $2,500! Hurry in to get yours today!
McKenzie is amazing at playing the piano with her fingers but playing with her feet proved a bit more difficult.
We found stuffed Beagles! A big one like Baby and a little skinny one like Mogo. Mya thought these were pretty cool and actually responded to them, she was trying to 'pet' them even though it looked like she was beating them with her little flailing arm.
Now this is where we spend the majority of our time, Puppet world!
Mya was so excited by these little 'people' that were her size, she was all smiles, and coo's. As you can see she has her new excited face on. Look at that chinny chin.


30 minutes later... Mallory, Adam and McKenzie continue to amuse themselves with their puppet dialogue. FYI: Mya is not over there with them.
It was quite entertaining, I think I know what they are getting for Christmas.
I'll probably end up in like Hufflepuff.
This ride was pretty cool, you watched a screen that would take you on like a roller coaster or in a mine cart and as you went it would bump and shake along with the ride. It was pretty cool.
I'm sure that you are all surprised that Cody is playing a hunting game.
After dinner we headed over the the Venetian to see the Blue Man Group.
Mya and I hit the Canal shops since it was my turn to hang with the babe and Cody's turn to go to the show. We had a grand time wandering around, looking in the shops, art galleries, and splurging on Godiva chocolates.
Oh Happy day!
We got really luck and we walked right in on a Saturday night! That never happens!
We got really luck and we walked right in on a Saturday night! That never happens!
I find it really interesting to see what kind of desserts people choose, I think it usually fits their personalities.
So I will share with you our selections for the evening:
Cody: Nothing (What a surprise, but he had his sour patch kids earlier)
Dave: Blueberry Cheesecake
Debi: Chocolate Cake
Mallory: Tuxedo Cheesecake
Adam: Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake
McKenzie: Chocolate, Peanut butter, cookie dough cheesecake (Wow)
Me: Lemon cello Cake (OH, how I love this)
After dinner we headed over the the Venetian to see the Blue Man Group.
Mya and I hit the Canal shops since it was my turn to hang with the babe and Cody's turn to go to the show. We had a grand time wandering around, looking in the shops, art galleries, and splurging on Godiva chocolates.Mya was a grandma magnet, we probably had ten people stop us to look at her and babble at her trying to get her to smile. It was funny, I think she's cute but it is always fun to have other people tell you.


Our 'white trash' onesie we found in one of the shops. I love Mya's face, it is so appropriate for the pic.

The last day, Mallory and I wanted to do a quarter machine just to say we had done it. We didn't realize that there aren't machines like that anymore, you either have to use dollars or go and exchange for tokens. In Mallory's words, What a bust! All we wanted was to play a couple measly quarters.
Thanks to one and all for a grand weekend, it was an adventure!
5 comments:
Wow what a trip! Fun, Fun, Fun. We are heading down this weekend.
How fun! Mya seemed to do so well too! I'm so glad you had so much fun!
Oh what a fun trip. I'm so sad that I missed it but so happy that you were there to document it all! I'm glad you're such a good blogger. It's fun to hear the stories and see the pictures that I probably wouldn't see or hear otherwise. I'm so glad that you all had a good time.
oh my gosh...Adam's drink is DISGUSTING! email me at lindsbanks@gmail.com and ill add ya. it was good to see you guys yesterday!
vegas is my favorite, but i didn't see the bellagio gardens? they are my happy place!
LOVE the cheesecake factory! if you're taking notes, i'm all about the godiva chocolate!
Post a Comment