Cody and I were so excited as we listened to her, we couldn't help but laugh too.
But now she has decided to be her father's daughter and be stubborn. No matter how hard we try, the faces we make, where we tickle, she will not giggle. She will give us huge smiles but not a giggle to be heard. Hopefully they re-surface soon, because they were oh so cute!
4 comments:
Yeah! That is the best news. Mags did the same thing to us. I didn't appreciate it either. Such a tease! I love your pictures it's so fun to see how much she is changing.
I love the giggle stage, it's so awesome. I love the pics from Vegas, the 'drink till I pass out' picture is hilarious! She is SO cute!!!
Aubry she is so cute. Isn't it fun to hear them giggle. Every new stage is a blast.
Oh the giggles. They're my favorite! She is changing so much. She's a whole new baby!
Post a Comment