
For this week's edition of 'Thursday Pictures' I thought it would be a great idea to take advantage of the fall leaves that are in abundance in my family's yard.

This was a new discovery for little Miss
Mya, kind of crispy and interesting.

However; one of those 'crunchy' beasts got just a little too close and put a quick end to our photo shoot. I got her calmed down and attempted to start again but as soon as I got her near them she would push out her bottom lip and start to cry again. The end had come, she wanted nothing more to do with that
poky, crunchy, and absolutely terrifying pile of leaves. Oh, well I am content with the few good ones the few funny 'angry' pics mom and I got.

Hope I haven't scarred her for life.
I can pay for leaf therapy later.
9 comments:
Mya is even adorable when she is crying!
oh Mya, you cutee patootee! The reason she was so upset was because Cody has passed on the hunting gene! crunching leaves are a no no when you are hunting! hehe
I guess they would be loud and scary that close up. I love the cry shot.
Leaf therapy!..lol. Kk used to hate the grass..she got over it. Those pictures are priceless...so cute!
I love the pictures! What a sweetheart.
She is so stinkin' cute! You always have her dressed adorable. She is one lucky little girl. :)
So, tell me about this "Thursday piCtures" thing. i am interested. She is such a cutie. They change so fast don't they!
I almost like the little mad pictures the best. She has such a cute "I can't take it any more" face.
Cute pictures! Maybe we can take our little ones to the same therapy session and they can cover the topics of leaves and pumpkins at the same time! :o)
Post a Comment