Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged on the Little Details...

Ok, So this tag was sent out and I will admit I only did it because I wasn't too extremely embarrassed by my house. Thank heaven I cleaned a couple days ago.

THE RULES: You have to take 10 pictures of the following things

and you have to do it right away.

No straitening, cleaning or wiping you kids nose (I mean it!).

Then you tag 6 others.

1- What are your kids (kid) doing right now?

We just got ready for the day and this is what Mya usually does before nap time.
2- The Bathroom

I admit it, I am terrible at keeping my counters clean. It is just so much easier to have all my stuff out on the counter so I can get to it.

3. The Closet

Nothing too exciting here, just your every day messy closet.

Once upon a time my clothes were all neatly folded on the shelves.


4- My Favorite Pair of Shoes

Oh, how I love a good shoe! But, I have to say that right now these are my favorites. There is just something about them that makes me happy.


5- Self Portrait

So, I cheated a little on this one. I have a terrible time getting a picture of myself so I got the most recent one of Mya and I. It's a favorite.


6- The Laundry Room



7- The Kitchen Sink

Surprisingly, there aren't many dishes in the sink. Just breakfast dishes and the popcorn bowl from last night. I have to admit this is the one chore I am really not very good at. Cody usually helps me out.


8- The Fridge

"But when she got there, the cupboard was bare, and so the little dog had none."
Looks like someone needs to make a trip to the grocery store!


9- Favorite Room in the House


Mya's room is by far my favorite room right now as far as decor goes. It is just so bright and happy that I love to be in it! I still have a few accessories that I want to purchase but I love it!




10- Dream Vacation

If I could go anywhere, Cody and I would go to Tahiti and stay in one of those glass bottom houses out over the water! How cool would that be! Sun, Beach, my handsome hubby, beautiful water, palm trees, need I say more!


I tag... anyone who feels brave enough to show us your secret details!

It's pretty fun so get going!

4 comments:

Raquel said...

fun idea and I will do it in the morning its to late today after a day of pouring some concrete :)

lramey said...

i LOVE Mya's room. remember how i said I'd come over and see it? lame- i lied!

kimmalee said...

Wow you have a clean house! Love the shoes. I also love Mya's room. It fits the little babe and her mom very well.

Tricia said...

Aubrey, I will never be brave enough to do that. I think I agree with your favorite room. The nursery is absolutly dreamy....