Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday Pictures - 20 Weeks

20 Weeks Old
Our little Mister is getting so big lately.  I don't know who gave him permission to do this, I surely did not. He had a check up with Dr. Glade this week and he weighs in at a whopping 14 lbs 1 oz and is 24 inches.  He is my chubber baby and I love it.  He endured his shots as well as could be expected but it still breaks my heart when they look at you with those 'What just happened?' eyes. He continues to roll himself to his stomach and is getting better and getting himself back to his back. This is a good accomplishment since he really dislikes it when he gets stuck there. 

2 comments:

kimmalee said...

Oooo he is getting a bit of chubs! Good job baby Hayze. Dear me, I miss that darling little boy.

Debi said...

That is a little boy face right there! Where is baby Hayze?!? I'm liking the rolling over moves.