Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hayze's Blessing Day

 Today was this sweet little man's blessing day. I feel bad that he's almost 5 months old and we are just barely getting it done. But trying to coordinate when Cody was in town, a ward split, then a new bishop it just took us longer than we would have likes. Cody teased that we were going to wait until he could walk up there and sit in a chair. Glad we got it done a little bit before that happened.
 It was a wonderful day. We had so much support from our immediate and extended families despite the short notice. Cody gave him a very sweet blessing. I was told that during the blessing he was looking around at everyone in the circle, smiling at faces he recognized. That's my sweet boy.
 Most of these pictures are similar, sorry about that. It's just what you do I guess.
 These are our 3 Davids.
David Malin Hansen
David Cody Hansen
and Hayze David Hansen

My dad, and Grandpa with Cody and hayze. 
 Keetch Family


 Hangin' out with the grandpa's.
 Uncle Tyson had him giggling. 
She know's who has the good iphone games and lets be honest, it's an excuse to hang out with her Uncle.
Some of my fantastic family! 
There's only so much attention you can take before it wears you right out.

2 comments:

kimmalee said...

oh he looks so darling in his blessing outfit! I'm so glad you had so many family members around you for his big day! 5 months isn't so old. He still looks so little to me. I'm glad it was a great day for the fam. I love and miss you guys!

Debi said...

It was a lovely day. Hayze looks so darling! We were so glad to be a part.