Monday, March 5, 2012

A Man Made Out of Snow

Hooray for winter, even if it is in March.
Mya was a big helper and helped daddy and auntie Kenzie roll the bottom and the middle for our snowman.

Feeling pretty tricky.


This was Sadie's take on a snow angel. She would lay there and wiggle her arms back and forth. At first I thought she had fallen and couldn't get up because of her puffy self, but as soon as I helped her up she lay right back down.


Our newest friend. Papa provided the eyes, which were peanut butter kiss cookies that Nana had just baked. She was unaware of his sneakiness and the eyes were quickly replaced with blue buttons. He might be grounded for his misuse of baked goods.


It was a great afternoon spent as a family.



7 comments:

Debi said...

I'm so glad you came over to take advantage of the snow that day. The snowmen have really lost weight today.

kimmalee said...

Oh hooray for snow! That looks wonderful and I love little Mya's face with her creation. Sade-o's snow angel is so sweet.

Nancy said...

Cody should know better than to abuse chocolate in that way!!

Looks like fun!

Jennie said...

Love it!! Your little family is so cute :) Wish I was there to play with you. Know I'm thinking of you here in DC!

The Hansen's said...

Aunt Nancy... It was Dave not Cody . But I wouldn't put it past Cody either.

The Hansen's said...

Aunt Nancy... It was Dave not Cody . But I wouldn't put it past Cody either.

Katelyn & Wade said...

That photo of Sadie sitting on top is hysterical! That is a TALL snowman!