Thursday Pictures - 48 & 49
48 Weeks
49 Weeks Sadie Ann, I love you but you have been slightly temper mental these last couple weeks. So much so I thought you might have an ear infection so I took to you the doctors and got to be that mom that the doctor looks at and says, there's nothing wrong, possibly separation anxiety. Ok so I kind of get that but when I'm still in the room that doesn't explain your grumps. Don't get me wrong, I love when you snuggle me and when you want me to hold you but when you continue to howl at me even despite the love and soothing words you kind of had me at a loss. Thankfully whatever it was seems to be passing and you are returning to your pleasant little self. I have noticed you are starting to share your feelings a little more; you sometimes get upset when your sister takes your toys, you are quite vocal if you want to be my little lady. Sadie I can't believe how quickly your first year of life is coming to a close. It is bittersweet, but I am so happy that you are my little lady. I love you forever!
2 comments:
I'm glad Sadie's fiesties are passing a little bit but I will admit it is kind of nice to be the one she goes to when Mom is working. She is a good cuddler. She kind of just burrows her head into my neck. It's yummy.
aww so cute! I have also been one of those moms at the doctor. :) I can't believe how fast they grow up! I miss you and your kiddos! I haven't seen you guys for so long! I love love love the stuff you brought to the store... so cute! Love you guys!
Post a Comment