I'm glad that was just a contest and you weren't there for some other reason! Scary title. I'll have to admit pump for your peeps was pretty cute.
haha Aubs, this is hilarious. What a funny little work idea. I think your looks fabulous. haha Happy Easter indeed!
Oh those are amazing! I love love love that idea. The poor little egg in stirrups. Great ideas.
Those are hilarious! Bertha and the pumping egg were great.
Hilarious!
Wow, I totally miss moments like that at good ole labor and delivery. I love it
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm glad that was just a contest and you weren't there for some other reason! Scary title. I'll have to admit pump for your peeps was pretty cute.
haha Aubs, this is hilarious. What a funny little work idea. I think your looks fabulous. haha Happy Easter indeed!
Oh those are amazing! I love love love that idea. The poor little egg in stirrups. Great ideas.
Those are hilarious! Bertha and the pumping egg were great.
Hilarious!
Wow, I totally miss moments like that at good ole labor and delivery. I love it
Post a Comment