Miss Sadie, I can't believe that your first birthday is next week. Motherhood is such a mix up of time. Months have flown by and almost turned into a year of life with you as a part of our family. And yet it feels as if there has never been a time when you weren't a part of us. I guess that is the miracle of love; it is always growing, expanding and changing to become better and more intense. I am so thankful for you my little one.
You are still feeling a bit out of sorts, needy would be a good word to describe it. But you always seem to flash your sweet smile that lights your entire face at just the right moment to make my heart just melt. You have started to point at things you want. You are pretty fully convinced that you want big people food all the time and showed us that you can handle some pretty big items despite your two little teeth. You are a sweet lady and snuggle so well, I just love it.
1 comment:
I second all these wonderful things about baby Sadie. What a sweet little girl you have. I love how she "talks" to you and tells you exactly what she wants you to know without any words. I love her tiny little hands. I love her stunning blue eyes. I love her delicious cheeks. She's just a doll. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment