Before I had Sadie, one of my friends told me that I would be amazed at how grown up Mya would seem once the baby arrived. The first few weeks I didn't really notice a big difference, I think I was focused more on sleep and being grateful that Mya wasn't mean or angry about Sadie coming to live with us. But, the more I watch and listen to my little girl the more amazed I am at how much she knows, understands and can now express. What used to be one or two words used to get her point across has developed into sentences, she will even occasionally use colors and other descriptive words. It really blows me away to listen to her.
Here are some of her newest vocabulary additions:
- "Ok, Mom"
- "Sorry, Mom" ~ We've only made her say sorry a few times, but apparently it made an impression.
- "Tyson, home mission"
- "Mow, chocyate mewk pease"
- "Pease nicely" ~ We tell her to ask nicely and this is the result.
- "Silly Mom/Dad"
- "Howey Mowey!" She threw this one out last night when we were playing Wii and Cody got a strike.
- "Head, showders, toes"
- "Meg, Gader, yello fizzbee" ~ when she wants to play with my dogs
- "Big moon"
- "Read fatapidder pease" ~ she likes the Hungry Caterpillar book.
No comments:
Post a Comment