Pretty cute little ladies if you ask me.
Off to the Carnival. Mya was so excited to see Hadlee and Bo, my cousin Cole's kids. They live 2 houses down from my parents and she loves to play with them when we go visit.
Grams and Grandpa
Mya is SO my child, a Nervous Nellie. She wanted nothing to do with these scary carnival rides. We thought she would like them if she went with Hadlee and Bo but that made no difference at all.

We did have one solemn ride on the Merry Go Round, but don't ask her to go near one of those horses, those things are scary!

Happy 2nd Birthday Miss Mya!!
Two years old! My little girl is two years old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by and how much she has changed over just the past couple of months. She is changing into a little girl, with a bigger vocabulary, a little attitude, an imagination, a stubborn streak, sometimes shy, sometimes not, sweet loves and lots of giggles. Mya I'm so thankful for you my little lady and I have loved every minute that you have been in my life. Happy Birthday!
Presents this year were a blast, she couldn't get enough. She would get done look at it for a minute or two the ask for a 'nodder one?'
Happy 2nd Birthday Miss Mya!!
She loves the Little Mermaid, and Autie Kim sent her some 'A-eol' treasures. She also got an Ariel tea set from Nanna and an Ariel doll that goes in the bathtub from Uncle 'K'. She was in heaven!
Grams and Grandpa got her an "ABC" (that's what she calls the computer) of her very own.
Grams, Grandpa, Uncle Tyson, and Zack (Ty's buddy).
McKay, Papa, Kenzie, Nanna, Sadie and Mallory
No surprise we have an 'A-eol' cake with a 'canol' and 'fire'.
We didn't practice blowing out candles enough so she was a little baffled by what we were asking her to do. So, daddy helped a little bit.
We wondered if she would be a little more aggressive with her cake eating this year but nope, still 'teeny one' bites as she likes to call them.
Someone was feeling a little silly during presents, a long day with no nap will make anyone a little punch drunk. She's saying 'Oh, stop it!' and wrestling with her present.
5 comments:
YEA I've been waiting for Birthday pictures! I LOVE the little hesitant face on little miss with your mom during the parade. And I love that she lost it at the carnival. Those things are kinda spooky. I also loved the video of her all sorts of hyper wrestling with her present, and the picture of her peeking over the top of her present. So stinkin' cute! I can hardly stand how cute she is! I love love love that little girl! Can't wait to see you guys! So glad you had a wonderful birthday Mya.
aww! Happy 2nd birthday to Mya! I remember when she was just a few months old! It goes so quick!
You are having way too much fun on this leave of yours Miss Aubs :) Looks like you all had tons of good times. I can't believe Mya's 2!!!! Life flies! Can't wait to see you back again...though I'm sure you can :) Love ya!
We have now watched the "Mya movie" about 100 times and Tate laughs every time at his silly cousin.
That looks like so much fun and Miss Mya is soooo stinkin cute! The video, Hilarious!! She's such a funny little girl!! Happy Birthday little lady!!!!
Post a Comment