Thursday, June 24, 2010

Je T'aime!

Me + Cody = 6 amazing years!


Six reasons I love this good looking fellow...



  • He dreams and dreams big. Houses, investments, jobs, recreation, or hunting. The dreams may not happen right away, or maybe not ever happen at all but like he says, "It's just fun to dream". I love that!


  • He pushes me to do things that I don't think I can do. Sometimes I don't like this; especially when we are hiking a steep hill and he's said "Just a little farther.", like 6 times. But, in the end, when I've made it to where we are going I'm glad he pushed to get me there.


  • He thinks I'm beautiful and tells me so. I may not appreciate the extra squish and stretch marks I've earned from my 2 girls but for some reason he does.


  • His laugh. I love when we just laugh, for those moments I can forget the other stresses of the day.


  • I think he's one hot number! Long legs, broad shoulders, nice chacofundu...Yowsah!


  • He is an amazing dad and his little girls just adore him. I love to watch him care for and play with our girls. It melts my heart and I fall more in love with him when I watch him love our little ladies.


  • Love you Sweetie McGee! Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

kimmalee said...

that was darling. Happy Anniversary you two love birds!

Cammi said...

Awe cute!!! Happy Anniversary!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations on six years! It really feels like just yesterday we graduated and here we are, several years married with two kids. Wow! I noticed you updated your family photo, mind sharing who did it? We desperately need to update ours...any suggestions for who to go to?

Katie said...

Aw, Aubry! This was so sweet! Sounds like you've got a good man! I really love that picture you posted! Happy 6 years!