As many of you ladies that have been pregnant realize, these little babies are a necessity! I often feel as if I should own some stock in the company, or at least get some sort of coupon for the mass quantities that I purchase. I, however, am not the only Hansen lady who loves her assorted berry flavored Tums. If Mya is within hearing distance when I shake the bottle you will inevitably hear a shrill "BITE" from wherever she is. She searches my purse or diaper bag for the bottle and brings it to me and politely requests, "Uh bite, uh please." I guess there could be worse things for her to want, and I won't have to worry about her getting enough calcium.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Tum, Ta, Tum, Tum, Tums!
As many of you ladies that have been pregnant realize, these little babies are a necessity! I often feel as if I should own some stock in the company, or at least get some sort of coupon for the mass quantities that I purchase. I, however, am not the only Hansen lady who loves her assorted berry flavored Tums. If Mya is within hearing distance when I shake the bottle you will inevitably hear a shrill "BITE" from wherever she is. She searches my purse or diaper bag for the bottle and brings it to me and politely requests, "Uh bite, uh please." I guess there could be worse things for her to want, and I won't have to worry about her getting enough calcium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh whole phrases. Mya is growing up even more and I'm missing it! What a little doll. I hope those babies can keep the burning in your bosom to a minimum.
what a hoot! I blame this condition on grandpa. Blessed be tums and titralac (ya don't have to chew these) lol Miss Mya you are the cutest little chick I know!
You're a dork. Love ya man!
And proud of it Kami! :)
Oh, the joys of pregnancy! Not too much longer, though. I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment