
I can't believe that I've only got a little over 5 weeks left! Last doctors appointment I got to schedule my induction date, and this time it's for 39 weeks instead of 41, Yay! We'll see as we get closer and if things (my body) don't seem ready then we'll wait but I'm all for being able to plan ahead. I've got my work schedule figured out, I teach the Sunday before, things should be pretty chill. I do realize what happens when you have plans, everything goes completely crazy, but I'm just not going to think about that.
I've been feeling great. I really can't complain. Heartburn is a joy but is easily remedied with drugs. Here's to a great last 5 weeks.

Hello Toes!
I can still see you if I lean forward just a little bit.
14 comments:
oh my gosh. look how cute you are. and look how cute those little toes are peeking out from under your belly. and look how hilarious that no trespassing sign is hanging in your bathroom. courtesy of the hubs i presume?
You are hilarious and look adorable!!!
It seems like it has just flew by! We are so excitied !! You are looking great!
You look so good for 34 weeks!!!! I love being planed and I love being induced!
Love the toes picture, so cute! You look amazing babe. You look like you've lost weight in the rest of your body and just have this cute little tummy. How did you do that? Seriously, hon, you look great!
Yea! You finally look pregers! I thought she was just going to stay hidden up inside somewhere. I'm so excited that you are so close. Love the toe shot.
Okay, that second pic is hilarious!!! Oh, the good ol' days! Of course, I never could see my toes. Hmm. ;)
you look adorable! So what day did you set your induction for?
you are way too cute for being 35 weeks. Tell me the secret. I knew you would have yours before mine. That is so so exciting:)
I LOVE YOUR BELLY! :) It's been fun being 3 weeks apart in our pregnancies! We've gotta get our little girls together for playdates! Have you decided on a name yet?
Hey! I can barely see my toes too!
Hi! I had to make my blog private...email me your email address and I'll send you an invite if you want one...niksal3 at hotmail. =)
oh dear, the second picture made me laugh. thank you for including it. i needed it today.
That's all you got for 34 weeks? I am pretty sure that would have been my 18 week photo. Hearburn...gotta love it. :) Good luck with your last little while!
Post a Comment