Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Two Weeks of Wedding...

Hi, my name is Aubry and I'm a picta-holic.

I realize that admitting it is the first step, but I'm not sure if I want to change. So, you are just going to have to enjoy my endless picture filled post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a busy couple of weeks but it was a blast and so worth it!

March 14, 2009

St. George, Utah

Adam and Camarie's Wedding Day is finally here.

You guys thought this day would never arrive.



Officially Husband and Wife!

It was a beautiful day and the ceremony was so sweet, the spirit was so strong and I am so thankful that I was there to share it with them. I love being able to attend a sealing because I honestly don't remember all the words said on my own wedding day, I was a little distracted I'll admit. I am so thrilled when I can attend another couple's sealing. To hear the advise and the words of the covenants is such a blessing.

The ever growing Hansen Family.
(Minus our Mallory)






The Girlies



Our Handsome Men


Kimmy and Mckenzie supplying some sisterly affection.


"Brothers don't shake hands, brothers HUG!"




The Makechnies

Glenn, Tate and Kim




Cody, Mya and I





Mya, modeling her adorable red dress and shiny shoes!

She loves her shiny shoes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reception Time

March 13, 2009

Yeah, the night before. They are not legal.

Mya's new 'trick', the wave.

She has started to do this to everyone, we walk past someone and she waves.


The Siblings: Glenn, Kim, McKenzie, Cami, Adam, Me, Cody

We really missed Mallory!


Kimmy and sweet baby Tate.

He was absolutely a gem! (Kim you probably don't think so, but he was!)

His mad is this little muted fussy cry, so sometimes I didn't even realize he was mad.

He is so sweet, handsome and snuggles with you! Such fun!

Nanna and Mya; doesn't Nanna look gorgeous!



Too much too soon guys, back away.




Cutting the Cake.

Camarie made her own wedding cake!

I was really proud of her for being brave enough to go for it.

It looked great and was exactly what she wanted, you can't beat that.



Adam was gettin' a little frisky...

As soon as he went up under her dress after her garter, we heard nanna yell at him to 'Get out of there!' It was pretty funny 'cause, remember they weren't legal yet.




Cami and Adam sang 'It feels like Home'

They sounded great together, so romantic.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Open House March 21, 2009

North Hampton House



The Grooms Cake!

Since Adam has been to China, speaks Chinese and loves the culture Debi and the girls thought that a Great Wall of China Grooms cake would be more than fitting!

It looked awesome and didn't taste bad either.



I guess it's legal now.... smooch away!


Mya and Grandpa Hansen looking smashing in his Tux.


Janie and I.


Me, McKay and Shikeyah

They had a pre-date with us at the reception.

Why not, free food.

Cousin Lindsay and Maggie.


Adam gettin' some lovin' from 8 of his 10 Aunts.


Mya meeting Aunt Trish for the first time.

Aunt Trish is Cody's aunt who was in a repelling accident last year.

We were so glad that she was feeling good enough to come and visit with us.

We love you aunt Trish, thanks for lovin' Mya and keeping Cody on his toes.


8 comments:

Amberly said...

I'm so glad you shared these! It looks like such a fun time. I love mya's shiny shoes and you look so fantastic!

Erin Evelyn said...

i like posts with lots of pictures! i totally use to hate weddings i thought they were soooolameo, but the older i get i have started to love them-i was watching tv today and there was a wedding on-i totally started to cry- its the silly romantic in me :)
look how cute your little girl is! i cant believe how big she has gotten!!

Stephen & Kendra said...

How fun, I wasn't able to make it so it is good to see all the relatives getting together and having a good time. Thanks for sharing.

Joni said...

That IS a lot of wedding stuff! It was sooo nice to see everyone and hang out. It's been forever since I hung out with that much family at once! Congrats to Adam and Camarie!

The Hunt's said...

Ok-let's talk about the cakes...she made her own, WHAT! That is astounding! And the Great Wall of China, seriously? How cool is that? That puts Wade's ski hill to shame, embarrassing shame. I 2nd Amberly, you look fantastic, something about patent leather shoes, Tess loves hers too! So do I, I guess we're just warming them up early! Wish I could have been there!

Hilary said...

I love seeing pictures. Mya looks SO adorable in her pretty little dress and shoes. I love going to sealing too. It's so nice to be reminded of your own sealing and to be in the temple with so much family.

The Kelly Variety said...

Take the pictures picta-holic they were fun to see. They look cute and happy and it looks like a wonderful time was had by all. I'm glad you shared!

Wilson Family said...

You guys are so cute...I love Mya's dress...She is such a doll