Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's about time...

I am so thrilled that I am going to get my hair cut and colored today.
It's amazing how happy this one simple act can make me.
But, it is the simple things in life right?

6 comments:

The Postings of Pence said...

pictures! please.

Trish Griffee said...

I use to love getting my hair done...now I'm too cheap and just weave it myself.

The Stanley's said...

It's like a self esteem booster! especially when you've been waiting for a while to get one!
i'll be watching for pics!

Glenn Makechnie said...

The simple things... like ESPN, and food.

Marcie said...

I think Makayla will be about 8 months old before I will be able to get mine done again. Good for you!! Enjoy every minute!

kimmalee said...

Oh how fun! It is funny how you just feel like a new person afterwards. It's the best. Pictures?