Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kiss me, I'm Irish

Ta Da! My computer is safely back home and bug free.

So, here are our St. Patty's day pics just a week late.

PS~ Don't mind my shinny forehead in the last 2 pics.






Yeah, so my computer is in the shop AGAIN, UUGGH!

And I had the most adorable pics of Mya and I on my camera and I tried to upload them from my mom's laptop and I couldn't figure it out. So, I have this sad little post that began but will sadly not be completed until I get my computer back.

So, Happy St. Patty's day to you.

6 comments:

The Postings of Pence said...

Aub! Don't do this to me. I'll kiss anything you want, well maybe not cody. hehe is there a pic missing?

The Postings of Pence said...

Aub! Don't do this to me. I'll kiss anything you want, well maybe not cody. hehe is there a pic missing?

The Adcocks said...

You've got to stop looking at 'inappropriate' internet sites, that should keep your computer out of the shop. ha ha.

Aunt Debi said...

Hey, you can come use my computer then I can hold my sweet Mya and see the pictures. It's a win win for me!

The Stanley's said...

aw darn! I'll be watching for cute pictures!

inPRINT designs said...

She is so darn cute, and getting so big-- can you even believe it? They grow too fast!